i. Services for Academic Related Matters:
- Registrar services for students – course registration on the online portal; admission and certification.
- Library services- facilitation for the acquisition of library cards to access University Library.
- Facilitation for identity card provision
- Counselling services when need be.
- Tour and excursion for international students through the FRAME project.
ii. Airport pickup, Visa, Residence Permit and Insurance
- The IR office along with the HU FRAME Team will facilitate airport pickup for FRAME Scholars
- The IR office will facilitate Visa and Residence permit process
- The HU FRAME Team will facilitate Insurance coverage for FRAME Scholars
iii. Health Related Services
- Facilitate access to the Hawassa University’s Referral Hospital Health services when the need arises.
iv. Housing and Dormitory services
- The IR Office along with the Hawassa University FRAME Team facilitates off campus Housing or Dormitory services for FRAME Scholars based on their preference.
- The HU FRAME Team facilitates students’ membership and participation in on campus student club(s) of their choice